You can create playlists in a few different ways
On a computer (Webplayer and app):
- Go to the “My Playlists” section
- Choose “Create a playlist”
- Fill in the empty fields (name, description…) then click “create a playlist”
- Tick the “public playlist” box if you want it to be visible by other users
- Tick the “collaborative playlist” box if you want other users to be able to edit it
- Add the songs or albums that you want in your new playlist.
On your mobile phone:
The method here is slightly different because you need to start with a song/album to create a new playlist
- Choose a song or album that you want to add to your new playlist
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the album/track title.
- Click “add to playlists”
- To create a new playlist, click on the the cross at the top-right of your screen
- Give it a name
- Choose your privacy level
- Click “create”
On iOS, you can also create a playlist from your favourite tracks
- Go to “Favourites”
- Press play
- Once on on the playback screen, swipe right to display the play queue
- Click on Options
- Select “Create a playlist”
I haven’t found an answer to my question: contact our customer service team.