When you’re interested in buying an album:
- Click on it to open the album page
- From the qualities available, select the one you want from the section in the top-right of the page
- Click “add to basket”
- You can now either go to your basket to confirm your order, or continue browsing the site by clicking “Continue Shopping for More Music”. You can access your basket at any time by clicking on the basket icon in the top right of the screen.
- Once in your basket, you can see all the albums that you have selected. You can still change your desired quality for each album, or remove them from your basket
- To proceed to checkout, click “Access Payment”
- Choose your means of payment and fill in the required fields
- Click “Pay” to finalise your order
- You can then download your music from your account
If you pre-order a product, meaning ordering albums or songs shown on the site but not yet available for listening, the method is the same. The only difference is that you can only download the album or track in question from the day of its release. This date is stated on the album page in the information next to the album cover. An email will be sent to let you know about the availability of your pre-orders.