To delete your imported or cached music, you just need to follow these steps.
On Web/Mac applications
- Go to app settings by clicking on the profile icon at the top-right of your screen
- Click on “Music Playing”
- In “Manage Cache” click on “Empty Cache”
- Click on the tab “Music downloads”
- In “Imports/Downloads”, click on “Delete Imports”
On mobile applications
- Go to “Offline Library”, found at the bottom of your screen
- Click on the the title/album/playlist in question
- Click on the 3 dots to the right
- Click “Remove from Offline Library”
Please note that you can also empty your cache or delete your imports through the settings by clicking the “Imports/Downloads” tab and then “Delete Imported Music”.
Logging out or reinstalling the application would also delete your app’s offline library.