Those fees are due to external high processing costs associated with some payment methods you can use with Qobuz. In order for us to continue being able to propose the same content and the same quality of service, those processing fees are necessary.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see fees applying when I pay ?
- What does downloading music on Qobuz mean?
- What are the different audio formats available for download?
- How do I buy (or pre-order) and download music?
- Do you need a subscription to be able to download albums/tracks?
- What does “Hi-Res with Studio Sublime” mean?